Early Monday morning, Dr. S was very pleased with how well Mommy was recovering and said I was ready to go home. All we needed now was the go from Westin's doctor. However, Westin's doctor was out of town so we had to wait on the hospitals nurse practitioner who was serving 2 hospitals this day. We had a 50/50 chance that she would choose our hospital for her morning rounds but of course she waited to do us last. Therefore, we impatiently waited around all morning for her to arrive and he was finally discharged around noon!
5 comments:
Sweet pictures and you look great! Congrats a being a family of four! :)
Sweet baby boy! That monkey blanket is precious. hehe He's your little monkey
I love these pictures!! His middle name is perfect for him. I totally agree that you look great in these pictures!
Congratulations,
He is beautiful and I thought he looked like AR before I saw her baby picture later in the blog. AR looks like she is in love with him too!
Holly
He is adorable and you look GREAT!
Post a Comment