This week I am catching up so up first are FIRST BIRTHDAYS! We have been to 2 in the past few weeks.
A few weeks ago, the littles and I went to Hoover to celebrate BR's first birthday! Her Mommy did a great job making all the decorations herself!
I love any chance we have to get all of us girls and the wild and crazy kids together! This picture is priceless!
We had a great time. The kids soaked up all of the attention they received and I relaxed because all of my sweet friends took over!!
After the birthday party we stopped by one of my favorite places.
This use to be a frequent stop of mine when I lived in Vestavia during my high school years. They don't have "Hot and Ready" Krispy Kream doughnuts out in the "country"! Purchasing them cold from a gas station is just not the same.
Last weekend was Sawyer's first birthday!! We filled his Nana's house with lots of people, presents, and food!
First birthdays are my favorite! Westin's is already in the works!!
Happy Birthday BR and Sawyer!





No comments:
Post a Comment