Saturday, we went to Jeanie and Terry's new house to give them a housewarming party. Surprisingly, we had almost all the youngest cousins there and someone had the brilliant idea to get them together for a picture. Let's just say it wasn't successful. Check out the mass chaos as we work for that ONE picture with all of the kiddos.
wait for it...
wait for it...
wait for it...
Almost... we are missing one...
wait for it...
wait for it...WAIT Blaine
Blaine!! WAIT!!...
There's Leighton! Blaine, stop!
Glad you could join us Leighton! BLAINE, come on!
wait for it...
Almost...Move KAYLA.....No, Dakota...
We've got them all here... EVERYONE MOVE!
There... :) Perfect!
No wait, I have an even better one...
What were we thinking!
3 comments:
That's really funny! Maybe next time you'll have better luck. These pictures still make good memories. ha!
Too funny! It was a little crazy to think that was gonna end well. *grin* I saw your blog at itsybitsybrianna Birmingham bloggers list- I live in Cullman!
This is hilarious!! Love the story line you put with it! It's perfect!!
Post a Comment