Westin,
Today you turned 7 months old! I am hoping one day soon, very soon you will slow down a little bit and quite growing so fast.
At your last check up {which was about 2 weeks ago} you weighed 19lb 10oz and a little over 27" long. You are still in 12 month clothing and wearing a size 4 diaper. You are still drinking 6 oz bottles but it's probably time to start making 8 ounce bottles a few times a day. You love stage 2 baby food. You aren't crazy about the fruits but you don't mind them if it has a little turkey or chicken mixed in.
You cut your first tooth this weekend!! I made a huge deal about it but it was so exciting. You aren't into showing it off yet so there are not pictures to prove it. You are also starting to get into the crawling position. I stop in my tracks everytime I see you rocking on those knees. You aren't going anywhere yet unless you scoot but it won't be long. You also get up in the push up position and look just like a big football player working out! You are such a big, broad baby boy!
As far as sleeping goes, you are still an AMAZING sleeper. You are a crib loving little one who wants nothing to do with pack n play or big people beds. You love to sleep as long as its in your bed. In fact, you sleep your life away. Sa-Sa tells me you only cat nap during the day but when I get home you are ready to go to bed for the night. I only get about an hour or 2 with you before I lay you down for the night. You have been waking up around 10:00 for a quick bottle before dosing off until sunrise! On the weekends you do a lot more than cat nap for me. I feel like you sleep all the time. Such a big difference than your sister who NEVER sleeps.
You have spotted yourself in the mirror of your exersaucer. I love to catch you nose to mirror just starring at your self in amazement. I also confuse you when I take you to the bathroom mirror. You will look at me and then look at the mirror and then look back at me. You can't quit figure out how we are in that rectangle looking thing hanging on our wall.
Can we say Mommy's boy! You have begun to react when I leave for work or walk out of the room. I never thought I would have a child cry over ME when I leave! It breaks my heart and melts it at the same time! I love for you to grab at me when I walk in the door to pick you up! I have always heard that a mother/son bond is strong and it is so true!
Westin Wayne, words can not begin to describe the love we have for you and the joy of you being apart of our crazy life!! I look forward to you developing into your own little self and watching you and your sister develop relationships with each other that will get you both through this scary world! Truth be known, she needs you :) She is so dramatic and impulsive and I really think your lax, undemanding, heedful self will be her rock!!
You are sensitive, observant, solid, and absolutely adorable!!
You are 7 months!






1 comment:
SO SWEET! lOVE THE SHIRT!
Post a Comment