Thursday, February 10, 2011

Truth be Known...

I have seen this on a couple of other blogs but after seeing a comment on Facebook about how you don't see many blogs "tell it how it really is" made me want to do this.

 TRUTH BE KNOWN....

1. I will let baskets of clothes sit around my house for days before I put them away. My LEAST favorite chore is putting away laundry.

2. I spend way to much of my free time on the computer. For Lent, I am giving up Facebook. It's my weakness and I'm not sure why.

3. I live in a mobile home that we are quickly growing out of. Actually, it feels as if we are busting out of the seams. I don't like to say that I "hate" it because I am thankful that we have a comfortable place we can call home but I yearn to buy/build a house. Soon...VERY soon!

4. I drank caffeine when I was pregnant.. Not a whole lot but more than most I am sure.

5. I am very insecure around people I don't know. I have been told that I come across as uninterested or rude but the truth is I am shy and have a hard time keeping conversation.

6. I long to be crafty and resourceful.. I try :)

7. I never cook. Ever.

8. I could live off of Doritos and sweet tea.

9. I would love to travel around from city to city with my husband. If we didn't feel our babies needed to a secure home {not a different  home every few months} and I didn't have a job I have wanted my whole life I would so go. It's still something that is not out of the question.

10. I have REALLY bad anxiety. The worst it's ever been. I worry mostly about health, whether it be mine or my families. The funny thing is we are very healthy and therefore I don't really have a reason to worry. It's just something I have no control of.

11. I don't mind sending the babies off for a night or the weekend. I love them more than life itself but it keeps me sane to have "adult" time.

12. My husband and I don't have a fairy tale marriage. It's something we have definitely had to work at. We grew up in completely different homes and are polar opposites. However, I know for sure that we will be together till death do us part.

13. I love baby jammies. Both of my kids have a HUGE drawer full of just jammies. They love them too!!

14. I don't go to church every Sunday and not because I am too busy or because I don't want to. I have not found one I LOVE and with the whole anxiety/insecurity thing, it's hard for me to make myself go somewhere new.

15. I just tapped into the smartphone world and I am hooked...and so is AR.. she is loving her some flashcard apps.

16. I miss my family and wish I could see them daily like I do Heath's family. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Heath's family. I just wish we could spend time with my family like we do his!

17. We worry about AR's speech. The doctor and our family seem to think she is fine but she is not progressing as much as I would like! I can understand her very well but for others, not so much.

18. I am a procrastinator and have always been.

19. I am obsessed with my new Nikon! Although photography will NEVER be a business I will go into, I would love to learn more about it.

20. I think I am ready to go back and get my Masters! I am just not sure what in ;)

Life is good.. put it sure ain't perfect!!! ;)

2 comments:

Cassie Fields said...

Great post girl!

Taz + Belly said...

I've been meaning to comment all weekend on what a FABulous post this is. It made me think about what I post on a daily basis and how I often try to make things look much better than they are. Thanks for keeping us honest! I completely stole your idea :).