10 years ago I was beginning my senior year of high school.
I was ordering senior portraits for my entire family....
I was planning dinner dates with friends...
I was sitting 3rd row at George Strait...
We hung out with college boys and realized we weren't as cool as we thought we were...
I were still dressing up for Halloween...and Trick or Treating...
We had 18th birthday celebrations,
graduation parties...
and pep rally outfits we spent the whole week planning.
I spent 75% of my time with a cute country boy who I convinced needed to wear a tux one more time...
It's been almost 10 years since I spent every day with the some of the most amazing people I know.
We've been bridesmaids, room mates, thrown baby showers, set traditions, experienced tragic loss, and grew up.
It's amazing how much can change in 10 years.

















4 comments:
Love this!! So thankful for you :)
I love this post! I miss those days when we got to spend so much time together hanging a blast! Thanks for reminding me! It made me tear up just a little bit remembering the good ole days.
I agree with Allison!! I really needed this post right now. I miss those times to and I forgot how much fun we used to have. This post just showed me that I am one blessed women!! I have some of the most amazing best friends ever! Love you
Awesome post! I caught myself smiling through the whole thing as I was reminded how much fun we had! "those were the days!" I love you girls!
Post a Comment