Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby Dolls, Outside, and a Mia Kate Easter

This morning, AR decided she wanted to play with her baby doll.. This baby doll in particular comes with a bottle. When you stick the bottle in its mouth it makes a sucking sound but when you take the bottle out of its mouth it begins to fuss. AR found this absolutely amazing and spent the entire morning feeding the baby and then making it fuss. Around 10:00 she started getting aggravated with it and insisted that I "take care of it." It was too cute!

I decided that I wanted to get a little "baby boy" window shopping done today since it was such a pretty Saturday. I knew the park down the road would be crowded because there were baseball games going on and I really just didn't want to fight that. So before we ventured out on our shopping spree I let AR run around the yard and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather! As soon as she got to the bottom of the steps she ran and never looked back. I had a hard time getting her to look at me to take pictures so I got a few shots of her in action.





On a funny note, I recieved a few of the little things I ordered for "Mia Kate" this week. I had planned for the Easter Bunny to leave Mia Kate a little basket of goodies I had picked up... Here was the idea...


I really didn't spend all that much money on this little goody basket and even if I had, I would still be just as thrilled as I am now about having a little baby boy {who is still nameless}. The "Little Sister" onesie, blanket, and lamb can all be returned or exchanged for little boy items, the purple basket now belongs to my future niece, Maggie, and the Mia Kate passies will be given to AR's baby dolls unless something crazy happens and this little boy turns out to be a little girl after all {which would absolutely rock my world}..

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love those pig tales. She's so cute! I'm also happy to see that she shoes can finally wear those shoes and that the dress works as a shirt! Cute!