This afternoon, Mommy had another ultrasound! When we began, we looked at all Little Peanuts parts, measured limbs, and double checked to make sure that...
Little Peanut was very active today, unlike the last ultrasound, and decided to keep those legs spread eagle. So when we got to looking we quickly realized that......
Not just a boy......
We are still in shock! Mia Kate is no longer a Mia Kate..ha! We have a little boy, my friends!! What's funny is this weekend I went on a mini shopping spree and bought "Big Sister/Little Sister" shirts for the hospital, personalized pacis that say "Mia Kate", and a purple Easter basket with a soft pink blanket just ready for Easter Sunday. Is that not hilarious?? Needless to say, Daddy and I are both THRILLED and at this point...SHOCKED!!



11 comments:
I still cant believe its a little boy! I know yall are excited but definitely shocked!! Love yall! Oh yeah and check out our wedding website, your on it!
My mouth dropped when I got your text today but I am so excited for yall! Now you get to experience the "boy" side of things ;)
OMG!!! I bet Heath fell out in the floor when you told him!!!! That's so crazy!!! Atleast you haven't painted his room pink yet!!! Yay! AR is gonna be shocked when she can fully understand this story!! Love yall!
WOW what a shocker glad ya'll got a second look-now what is his name!?
BTW-boys are so fun and such momma boys!
I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to hear what his name will be.
I am so excited for you guys! I love my boys! They are rough and fun! Keep us updated..congrats again! This is Tiffney Sanders by the waY!
you'll have so much fun with your little boy! i'm so excited for you!! they sure do love their momma's!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Well i know y'all are excited and glad you found out NOW before he got here :) any names??
NOOOO way!!!!!!!! Yay! This is good news! one of each, and what a fun story to tell later down the road! Congrats!!
A BOY!!!! Aw how exciting!!!! One of each, but dang that stinks about all the pre shopping youve already done. Now you just have to exchange and get Big Sister/ Little Brother stuff and think of a new name!! :-)
CONGRATS!!!!! Only advice. When changing diapers beware of the tinkle shower. lololol
Post a Comment