Saturday, March 20, 2010

W-2

Heath and I have come up with a name for our Little Peanut. His name is:


Westin Heath Waldrop

I am so excited we finally have a name. Westin has been picked out for a while {it's a name I have always loved} but we had to come up with a middle name while in San Antonio. I really wanted Heath to have a son named after him but neither one of us were big on having a Jr. I love the name Heath and thought it goes great with Westin so we decided it will be his middle name! Although I really thought I would end up choosing a double name for him, we have decided to just call him Westin! It's cute enough all by itself!!  Baby Westin will be here before we know it!!

12 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I heart Westin!!! Tell little Peanut that I stayed in his namesake hotel in Atlanta, and loved it! :) Seriously, Westin Waldrop is too stinking perfect! LOVE IT! :)

Taz + Belly said...

SO cute... I love it :). Have a fun and safe trip home.

Jennifer said...

I love the name!!

Nikki and Bradley Runnels said...

WESTIN.....love love love it!!!! That's just a perfect name for little peanut! I hope y'all have a safe flight home & let us all know when you're back ;)

Allison said...

YAY! Westin is such a cute name. I can't wait to meet him already! Be careful on your way back home!

The Lamberts said...

Oh I love it! So different! I'm not big on Jr names either.
Glad yall finally picked out a name.

Anonymous said...

I SOOOO love it!!! Be safe!! Call me when you get back sometime next week!!

Anonymous said...

Great name. I also love Westin.

Tammy Lynn

Anonymous said...

I also love Westin. Great name.

Tammy Lynn

The Buchanan Family said...

Love the name!

Allison said...

Very sweet name and unique! Congrats!