Do you make lists?? I love them. I make a list almost every day. My favorite part in making lists is marking off what I have accomplished. Sometimes, I will include something that I have already done and go ahead and mark it off just so I can see it marked off and accomplished. I know I am not the only one who does that. Well maybe I am but the point is these lists help me get my ball rolling and get things done. It somewhat holds me accountable. With that being said, almost every blog I follow is doing this 101 in 1001. I think it's great and I have been debating on whether to do it for a few weeks now. Knowing how wishy washy I am and knowing that I don't do well with long term goals I decided to change it up a little. Instead, I am going to start a 104 in 104. I have a million things I want and need to accomplish before Westin arrives and my due date is in 104 days. Since I have been pregnant I haven't been what I would call lazy but I haven't gotten much accomplished either. I think making and posting this list will hold me accountable and therefore get me going! I am actually very excited about it. Some things on this list might be wishful thinking due to finances {Heath will probably have a heart attack when he reads this} and some things on here I can have done in just a few minutes. {There is something about being pregnant that makes me want to change everything in my house. I did it with Ava Reese.} Also, my life is in limbo it seems as I wait to here on job decisions and possible moves so some things on this list could very well change in the next month or two. So here is a somewhat realistic list of what I want to get accomplished and mark off by Westin's arrival. I plan on documenting each accomplishment as I check it off my list and what I don't get done I will put on my next list after the 104 days are up!!!!
My 104 in 104:
Nursery
1.Open the door to the Nursery and look {this is a big step}
2.Weed through all boxes/bags and decide what is trash/Hannah Home/keep
3.Get everything out of nursery
4. Clean carpet
5. Pick out paint color
6. Paint nursery
7. Buy crib
8. Assemble crib
9.Buy bedding
10. Wash bedding/put on crib
11.Pick out fabric for window treatment
12. Put up window treatment in nursery
13. Pick out fabric for rocker cushion
14. Move in rocker
15.Decide on other furniture {dresser, changing table, shelving}
16. Change light fixture in nursery
17. Decorate nursery
18. Organize closet/wash clothing
19. Finish nursery
Ava Reese's Room
20.Clean out Ava Reese's room
21.Organize Ava Reese's room
22.Rearrange Ava Reese's room
23.Decide on furniture for Ava Reese's room (book shelf, night stand, wall shelving)
24.Clean out Ava Reese's closet
25.Organize Ava Reese's closet
26. Purchase CD player for Ava Reese's room
27. Decide on/purchase wall art and picture frames for Ava Reese's room
Living Room
28. Clean carpet
29. Pick out fabric for window treatment
30. Buy new couch
31. Rearrange living room
32. Hang frames
33. Lamps for living room
Master Bedroom
34. Clean carpet
35. Paint room
36. Buy/Install ceiling fan
37. Purchase new bedding
38.Rearrange room
Master Bathroom
39. Paint bathroom
40. Replace shower curtain
41. Organize cabinet
Guest Bathroom
42. Paint guest bathroom
43. Replace shower curtain
44. New towels/washcloths
45. Replace mirror
46. Organize cabinet
Office
47.Clean out desk
48.Clean out filing cabinet
49.File paperwork
50.Clean out cabinet
51.Organize cabinet
52.Put large items in storage
Finances
53. Pay off last credit cards
54. SAVE planned amount of $$
55. Mortgage
56.Pay off 4 wheeler
Work
57. Make end of year list
58. Check off everything on end of year list
59. Make end of year gifts
60. Plan end of year party
61. Give out Thank You cards
62. Update resume
Vehicles
63. Have Cadillac maintenanced
64. Install carseat
Westin
65. Get carseat cover
66.Get diaper bag
67.Get bouncy seat/swing
68. Get bottles/nipples
69. Sterilize bottles/nipples
70.Get video monitor
71.Get pack n play
72. Get double stroller
73. Get bath tub
74. Find outfit to bring him home in
Ava Reese
75. Potty train {wearing panties and having only a few accidents a day before calling it accomplished}
76. Pierce ears
77. Set a good morning routine {implemented for 1 month before calling it accomplished}
78. Set a good night time routine {implemented for 1 month before calling it accomplished
Gifts
79.Baby shower gift for Maggie/Sarah
80. Wedding gift for Ashley
81.Birthday gift for Tina
82. Birthday gift for Dad
83. Birthday gift for Stephen
84. Birthday gift for Mom
85. Birthday gift for Joseph
86. Anniversary gift for Heath
Events
87.Plan baby shower for Sarah
88. Attend Ashley's wedding
89. Meet and give lots of love to baby Maggie
90. Celebrate our 3 year anniversary
91. Beach trip with Ava Reese
92. Mother's Day/Father Day gifts
Yard
93. Landscape front yard
94. Landscape back yard
95. Set up play area in back yard
96. decorate front porch
97. Fix driveway
Miscellaneous
98. send out thank you notes
99. buy big sister/little sbrother shirts
100. plan c-section date
101. plan Heath's maternity leave
102. Pack bags for hospital
103. Get all pictures off computer
104. Print first year of blog
Nursery
1.
2.
3.
4. Clean carpet
5.
6. Paint nursery
7. Buy crib
8. Assemble crib
9.
10. Wash bedding/put on crib
11.
12. Put up window treatment in nursery
13. Pick out fabric for rocker cushion
14. Move in rocker
15.
16. Change light fixture in nursery
17. Decorate nursery
18. Organize closet/wash clothing
19. Finish nursery
Ava Reese's Room
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26. Purchase CD player for Ava Reese's room
27. Decide on/purchase wall art and picture frames for Ava Reese's room
Living Room
28. Clean carpet
29. Pick out fabric for window treatment
30. Buy new couch
31. Rearrange living room
32. Hang frames
33. Lamps for living room
Master Bedroom
34. Clean carpet
35. Paint room
36. Buy/Install ceiling fan
37. Purchase new bedding
38.
Master Bathroom
39. Paint bathroom
40. Replace shower curtain
41. Organize cabinet
Guest Bathroom
42. Paint guest bathroom
43. Replace shower curtain
44. New towels/washcloths
45. Replace mirror
46. Organize cabinet
Office
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
Finances
53. Pay off last credit cards
54. SAVE planned amount of $$
55. Mortgage
56.
Work
57. Make end of year list
58. Check off everything on end of year list
59. Make end of year gifts
60. Plan end of year party
61. Give out Thank You cards
62. Update resume
Vehicles
63. Have Cadillac maintenanced
64. Install carseat
Westin
65. Get carseat cover
66.
67.
68. Get bottles/nipples
69. Sterilize bottles/nipples
70.
71.
72. Get double stroller
73. Get bath tub
74. Find outfit to bring him home in
Ava Reese
75. Potty train {wearing panties and having only a few accidents a day before calling it accomplished}
76. Pierce ears
77. Set a good morning routine {implemented for 1 month before calling it accomplished}
78. Set a good night time routine {implemented for 1 month before calling it accomplished
Gifts
79.
80. Wedding gift for Ashley
81.
82. Birthday gift for Dad
83. Birthday gift for Stephen
84. Birthday gift for Mom
85. Birthday gift for Joseph
86. Anniversary gift for Heath
Events
87.
88. Attend Ashley's wedding
89. Meet and give lots of love to baby Maggie
90. Celebrate our 3 year anniversary
91. Beach trip with Ava Reese
92. Mother's Day/Father Day gifts
Yard
93. Landscape front yard
94. Landscape back yard
95. Set up play area in back yard
96. decorate front porch
97. Fix driveway
Miscellaneous
98. send out thank you notes
99. buy big sister/little sbrother shirts
100. plan c-section date
101. plan Heath's maternity leave
102. Pack bags for hospital
103. Get all pictures off computer
104. Print first year of blog
3 comments:
Love it. I absolutely write things on my list that I've "recently" accomplished, just I can scratch something off. Doesn't that motivate you??
I love this! And I know exactly what you mean about your house, we have made some major changes in the past 9 months! Mostly, things that have always needed to done and we just put off... something about being pregnant motivated me :)
#68 I'll bring those to you tomorrow because we haven't used any of them yet.
I'm glad you made a list and I hope you can get it all done. It made me tired just reading it and I'm not even pregnant. haha!
Post a Comment