Sunday, April 11, 2010

Break Time

Even though this weekend has been so pretty I have been determined to not only clean house but organize and rearrange. I feel so guilty when the weather is so nice and I have AR inside. She experienced the worst winter ever in my opinion so I want her to be outside every chance we can. She LOVES the outdoors!! So after her nap we took a run through Jack's and drove to the playground. We usually go to the park that is less than a mile from our house but I noticed the other day that the park a little further away has a toddler friendly playground that AR can play on all by herself. So we went there for lunch and a cleaning break!




Yes! She pitched a girly fit when it was time to go but she got over it fast when she realized I had a sippy cup waiting on her!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I know exactly how you feel. I feel bad too when there's so much to do inside, but I'm soooo glad y'all took a fun break! I'd love for us to get the girls together at the park! We need to exchange #'s!