Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Shower For Two.

Our family will be welcoming 2 bundles of joy this summer: My niece, Maggie, will arrive at the end of May and my sweet Westin will be here in July. Since this is the one and only time my sister and I will both be pregnant at the same time, my mom and grandmother wanted to throw us a joint baby shower. I asked my sweet friend, Codie, to come up with a cute invite and she whipped this up in just a few hours. We absolutely loved it and got so many complements on it!
Everything at the shower was pink and blue!
Here are the two preggos. We, against our will, had a mini photo shoot..ha!
These are some of my sweet girlfriends from Birmingham. I love these girls!
..and here we are with the hostesses..aka..the most amazing women!
4 generations!
Thank you Memaw and Mom for such a wonderful shower! I love you both so much!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww....I love the pictures of the family! I didn't realize that you and Sarah were BOTH pregnant! That's exciting!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Yall are the cutest preggers people! AR is a doll and I cannot wait to meet Maggie & Westin!! :) I'm so glad you Momma and Memaw liked the invitation!