I love a fresh cut yard and was so happy to see this when I got home from work. I have an amazing MIL who left work and came to my house this afternoon to cut my grass and weed eat my yard {this preggo does not do either and didn't do either when I wasn't preggo...just not something I enjoy}. Thank you Nana.
Nana decided to spray the pollen off of our vehicles and made a small mud puddle in the yard. Guess who found it. I do not like to get dirty if it's not necessary and usually don't let AR. However, Nana somewhat encouraged this so I let it go...
She sure did enjoy her little dirty self..
I hate it when our Daddy has to miss evenings like this..
This is for you Daddy!
2 comments:
That AR is too cute for words! You'll really cherish those pics!
AR is so cute.
Post a Comment