Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Waldrop Easter

I decided that this Easter we would not plan on traveling all over the place like we do every other holiday. With Daddy being home for only a short period of time, I didn't want to spend our precious time with him on the road dealing with the stress of traveling. Therefore, this Easter we:

Went to church....

Our little family's attempt at a family photo.
{breezy morning and an uncooperative 18 month old = THIS}

Checked out what the Bunny brought us...


Had lunch and an egg hunt at Granny's...




Played in our new swimming pool...



Went on a boat ride...


and was thankful for the sacrifices Jesus made for me and my family...undeserving me. I am so happy we serve a risen Savior!

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Sherree said...

I love her dress. She is so pretty.

The Lamberts said...

i love that easter basket! where on earth did you get it?! I like how it's metal.