You are now 18 months old and I just can't believe what a big girl you have become! You are such a silly, observant, sneaky, energetic, sweet little girl who your Daddy and I love more than you will ever know. This past week you had your 18 month check up {which you were not happy about} and we found out that are 24 lb 5 oz {50th percentile} and in the 95th percentile for your height. The doctor was impressed with how tall you were but assured us that your were very healthy!!
Before we were visited by Dr. G
After Dr. G's visit {have I mentioned we hate the doctors office}
A sucker makes everything better!!
So at 18 months, you:
- have started sleeping in your own bed in your bedroom!!
- love television way too much.
- have become very attached to your pink blankie {it goes everywhere with us}.
- love chocolate milk {MORE OVALTEEN PLEASE!}
- enjoy playing dress up.
- love to slide all by yourself but want absolutely nothing to do with the swing.
- are saying new words {that we actually understand} every day. Your newest are tastey, pull, chickens, and Sarah.
- love to dance, play ball, giggle, poot {very lady like}, give hugs and kisses, and snuggle.
5 comments:
What a cute post! Even when crying she is still photogenic. So cute, and growing up so fast. And yes, sometimes suckers do make everything better. =)
despite how pittiful she looks, it is such a cute picture!
They are getting so big! We need to get them together very soon!!!
I still love her little piggy tails! She's such a cutie! I want to come out there and hang out with you guys sometime soon.
Poot!!! hahahahahaha! Love yall!
Post a Comment