Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Card

$45.00 and one week later this is the only picture I was able to recover from Thanksgiving...grrr.
Wolf Camera was able to recover all of my pictures but more than half of them would only open partially or would not open at all due to file corruption. Most of my June pictures opened fine but no such luck with my Thanksgiving pictures.

While we were in Georgia for Thanksgiving, we took several family pictures for our Christmas card. This one was the worst one as far as picture quality and of course it's the only one that will open all the way...ha! I didn't have very much confidence that I would have a successful recovery so I went ahead and had my Christmas cards made last weekend. There will not be a family picture on our family Christmas card this year because we don't have one that deserves the spot. Therefore, I chose a great picture of AR and a great picture of Westin to take the position.

I will get over this ... eventually.

No comments: