As I was going through my pictures I have taken the past few days I couldn't help but laugh. I spend a lot of time editing the "crazies" out of my pictures to make them look as "normal" and "pretty" as possible and if they aren't fixable then they usually get deleted. Most of the following probably would have been deleted but instead, here is a real look into the world of the Waldrop's.
It might be a crazy life, but it's our life!
3 comments:
Haha love the pictures....especially the one with Westin's foot out of his pjs. haha Guess that one got to hot and needed to breathe. hahaha
Girl! The crazy memories usually turn out to be some of the best ones!
I love this post! Your kiddos are so cute! I would love to come and hang out with y'all while you're out of school. Let me know if you'd have a free afternoon.
Post a Comment