Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Elf

 Our Elf {who still remains nameless} came to visit for the first time this season about a week ago. Since then, AR has thrown him across the room, hidden him, and wants absolutely nothing to do with him. She loves the book he brought along with him but the actual Elf himself, not so much. Needless to say, I don't think our Elf will doing a whole lot this year. In fact, it's probably best that he finds a great hiding spot and stays!! He has been kind enough to bring us a few gifts here and there so she is starting to warm up to him a little. Maybe next year she will enjoy him more, but this year, he will just be coming around to bring us Christmas goodies as prepare for Santa...

AR got a movie full of holiday episodes...
and Brother got a new stocking to match!

He's got a few more goodies up his sleeve.. It's a good thing he's forgiving!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE his stocking! Where are they from??

Ashley W said...

I ordered ours from pottery barn