Monday, December 27, 2010

Give me a Break!

Last weekend I began my two week Christmas Break!

On Saturday:

We made silly faces...


and Mommy celebrated Amanda's 27th birthday!


On Sunday:

The kids and I went to Odenville to celebrate Christmas with the Gann's {Heath's step dad's family}! They are always so welcoming and sweet and adore AR and Westin!! Can you guess what they got for Christmas...

 Horses and Cowboy Hats!!..Yeeehaw! {They are so cute}

That evening we went to Montevallo to celebrate Christmas with my side of the family!
On Monday

MiMi came over help me get the kids rooms ready for Christmas and to keep the littles while I went to a visitation. Afterwards, we enjoyed a taco dinner to celebrate Auntie Sarah's birthday.

On Tuesday

We met MiMi, Memaw and Eden for fry fries and a burger.


Afterwards, AR enjoyed the Galleria with them while Westin and I finished up our Christmas shopping. That night we went to eat cake and ice cream to celebrate Emma Beth turning 4!!

On Wednesday

Emma Beth spent the whole day with us while her mommy worked. All I have to say is AR+EB=DESTRUCTIVE.


That evening JiJi and I went to the Church of the Highlands for their candle light service!


On my way to the church, Daddy surprised me with the news that he was flying home a night early!!!

On Thursday

We did some last minute Christmas shopping...


 and had a dinner date with Daddy!



Daddy also gave me my Christmas presents early!

Lots to come!!!... with better pictures!!!

1 comment:

Amber Maddux said...

Your husband is so wonderful and I am super jealous of that AMAZING new camera you got!!!!