You are now 5 months old and the sweetest most snugly little one I have ever gotten my hands on!!
I can not get over how much you have grown in 5 short months. I am not sure how much you weigh or how long you are but at only 5 months old you are wearing size 4 diapers and 9-12 month clothing. You basically skipped over 6-9 month clothes and jumped straight into big boy clothes. You aren't allowed to do this. I am still suppose to be able to dress you like a baby. I'm not ready to buy toddler clothes for you yet. Slow down little guy! As far as eating goes, you are eating about 5 6 ounce bottles a day and eating 2-4 jars of baby food in between.
You are reaching milestones on a daily basis as well! You are rolling over great! You have been rolling over from your stomach to your back since you were only weeks old but in he past month you got comfortable rolling from your back to your stomach. It doesn't matter if I put you on your back or your stomach, you are going to roll over to the other side. It must be fun! You want to crawl so bad and although you are not quit strong enough to get on all fours, you will instead scoot yourself across your pallet. You are very determined to get somewhere so I will not be surprise if you soon begin to show signs of crawling. You also love to try to eat your feet {which you can't because of your big belly}and any teething toy you can get your hands on.
You are sleeping GREAT! Mommy put on her big girl pants and started putting you in your crib for naps and bed time. You love it and sleep so well in it. All I have to do is turn on your mobile and give you a bottle or passy and you are out {most of the time without a fuss}. Since you have been sleeping in your crib you have been sleeping all night! GO WESTIN!!
I love to watch you light up when you see your big sister. She makes your eyes sparkle when she talks to you and is the only person who can make you giggle just by speaking to you. She wants you to be able to play with her so bad and you are so patient with her when she tries to make you do things her way. On several occasions you have gotten hold of her long blond hair in an attempt to eat it which really makes her mad. Of course, you are not meaning to hurt her but she doesn't understand that and tries her hardest to get you in trouble. I can see the battles in the near future!
You are one rotten little boy who loves to be held and cuddled and at the same time you're very curious. You look out at the world with your beautiful blue eyes WIDE open.
Westin, you are 5 months!





No comments:
Post a Comment