I know I have mention this several times, but I love the Santa at the Summit. I took AR to visit him her first and second Christmas and it's always the same Santa! I love him because he is so pretty and jolly, not to mention he is outside on a sleigh, the pictures are free, and there is NEVER a line!!
This year, Auntie Sarah and I took Mags, Westin, and AR up to the Summit to visit Santa a few weeks ago. I knew I wanted to get a picture of Westin with Santa by himself since it's his first Christmas! He did great! He sat up on his lap like a big boy and gave the "I'm too cool for this" look. AR began having a come apart as soon as I gave Santa Westin. I thought that since she saw Maggie and Westin sit in his lap without crying she would put her big girl pants on as well. Not the case. She refused to get near him so Santa suggested I hop in the sleigh with him so AR would not be so upset! ha! Maybe next year!
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:
Even though AR is upset in the picture it's still great! Merry Christmas Waldrops. I hope Santa is good to you guys this year.
Post a Comment