Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Who??

It's Santa Clause!

Last Saturday, Heath and I took Ava Reese to the Summit to see Santa. I was so nervous about how she would act. I just didn't want her to get upset and cry over Santa because it's suppose to be a happy time. We decided to let Heath take her up to him because she usually acts overly dramatic with me. As they stood beside his sleigh waiting on their turn, AR seemed very interested in climbing in. Miss Piggy had her eye on the Bud's Best Cookies Santa was giving away and could care less about the jolly stranger starring at her. So Daddy lifted her over and plopped her in Santa's lap and the look on her face is priceless. Yes, I would have rather had a picture of a smiling baby we got...
Santa 09
CONFUSION!
She looked at us, then she slowly look up at Santa, then she looked back at us and gave us this....um... crooked smile! We walked away with a picture we laugh at everytime we look and a bag of Bud's Best Cookies! I have to say that Santa picture #2 was a succes! Here is Santa picture #1!

HO HO HO!! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

The Williamson's said...

Aww! I think it's adorable!