Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Heath Bars, Reese's Cups, and ??

As I happily approach my 8th week of pregnancy, Daddy and I of course have been discussing names. We pretty much have the boy named nailed and have had it picked out well before we got pregnant with Ava Reese. The girl name, however, has been a little difficult. Ava Reese was easy to name. It's a name I picked out while we were dating and Heath fell in love with it as soon as I shared it with him. So before we were married we knew what we would name our children if we had 1 girl and 1 boy. What if we have 2 girls? Ha!
Thinking that we will probably be blessed with a house full of girls, I have been thinking about different girl names for a while now. The girl name that I ABSOLUTELY love is taking Daddy a little longer to get use to. Actually, when I mentioned it to him months ago he quickly said NO but when I mentioned it again after we found out we were actually pregnant he considered!!! I really think {hope} that once the name grows on him, he will absolutely love it as well! {he better!! ha!}. With that being said, neither name we have considered have anything to do with candy. I love my blog name and I do not want to change it. I will adjust it to fit our growing family but I don't want to go in a completely different direction. So I need help. I was thinking since the baby will be the "bite size" one of the family, I could go along with bite size or something to do with small candy/chocolate. We have also been calling our little one "little peanut" because that's what the ultrasound picture looked like. So what do you think. Any ideas?? I am struggling, too. I do have 8 months or so to decide but if any of my creative blogging friends have any suggestions let me know.
Hmmm???
I don't know..

6 comments:

Taz + Belly said...

SO cute... I can't wait to see where you are going with this one :). I think peanut is perfect, but I'm anxious to read what everybody thinks. Congrats again!

Amy said...

How about Heath Bars, Reese's Cups, and a Little Sweetie? Or Sweet Tart? Or Tootsie Roll? Technically, what you have on your hands is a Now and Later...you're preggo now, you'll see it later. The possibilities are truly endless. :)

The Williamson's said...

I like Amy's ideas! I'll keep thinking about it and let you know if I come up with any good ideas of my own. I hope you're feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Heath Bars, Reese's Cups & Peanut Butter Kisses...

It's a type of Hershey's Kiss. Yes.. I used Google. Yes... I put effort into this task!

I like it...

Heath always knew he was going to have cheerleading squad living with him!!! :)

Elisabeth said...

What if it's a girl and you name it Joy (first or middle) and it could be Almond Joy?

The Buchanan Family said...

I like Codie's idea so far!