Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Swap 2009

I have a close group of friends from high school and we love to find any reason to get together. We decided this year we wanted to begin a Christmas Swap so everyone was to bring a Christmas platter to play dirty Santa and an appetizer. With everyones busy Christmas schedule we had to plan it after Christmas which worked out great! I got my platter 1/2 off a few days after Christmas and it was so cute and much nicer than one I would have bought before Christmas for full price because we put a price limit on the platters. Needless to say, we had a blast and dirty Santa got pretty dirty {poor Nikki}! I ended up with a platter that I really wanted that I can use year round by just changing out the ribbon.
The Preggos:
Allison - 35 weeks
Me- 10 weeks (I am poking my belly out..I am not really showing that much yet)

After playing dirty Santa, this is everyone with the platter they ended up with!

Had a blast girls.. Can't wait until Bunco!

Next year: Christmas door mats

4 comments:

The Buchanan Family said...

I love your platter I have one just like it but smaller!

The Lamberts said...

Your platter is soooo cute! Changing out the ribbon is a great idea! My family just does an ornament dirty santa, which was hilarious this year bc one of the little girls whos like 7 got one that said "Santa is Sexy"! lol She was like what does sexy mean? lolol too cute.

The Williamson's said...

Did you hear Bunco is cancelled? Sad! Maybe next year!

Cassie Fields said...

Great idea to actually choose an item category! Love your platter....