Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving in the Mountains

My family decided that for Thanksgiving this year we would all drive up to my mom's home in north Georgia. I was so excited to have the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving in the mountains. The view was gorgeous, the weather was cold, and the food was fabulous. It was a perfect Thanksgiving.
P1010464
"I am thankful for my family"
P1010467
We ate....
P1010465
took long naps...
P1010472
watch the Thanksgiving parade and Nick Jr...
P1010473
cheered on the Crimson Tide as they beat the Tigers...
P1010476
Roll Tide..
P1010481
and watched deer and fat squirrels in the front yard!
P1010483
{is that not the fattest squirrel you have ever seen in the corner of this picture?}
P1010490
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Our family has so much to be thankful for!
Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

The Williamson's said...

AR outfits are SO cute!! Heck, she is adorable!!
I'm glad y'all had such a wonderful time in the mountains for Thanksgiving.

Oh and that is a fat squirrel!

Anonymous said...

She is precious!!! That Houndstooth elaphant outfit is tooo cute!!! miss you :)