Yes! Miss Ava Reese is going to be a big sister before she reaches the age of 2! Here is our first picture of baby Waldrop. My first doctor's appointment and ultrasound were yesterday so I was very excited to come away with this picture of our little peanut {which is actually how big he/she is at the moment}. We were able to hear a strong heartbeat but he/she is so small so this is the best picture we got. I am exactly 7 weeks today so we are due July 23. With Ava Reese I had an emergency c-section and therefore I have decided to go ahead and schedule a c-section with this little one. I have the option of delivering vaginally but felt the risk was too high for my comfort. Therefore, we will be holding our little bundle of joy around July 15th {My mom's birthday}!!
As far as pregnancy goes, I have been a lot more fatigued and nauseous than I ever was with Ava Reese. I have no energy which means bed time has been around 7:00. I am also very picky about what I want to eat. I haven't really wanted any kind of meat or a real heavy meal. I have actually CRAVED cold, juicy salads covered with ranch dressing! YUM! With Ava Reese I felt completely different. I felt great with her {other than being a little tired} and I could eat anything. I loved greasy, salty, fatty food and could eat fast food every meal. I have heard every pregnancy is different and boy has it been so far!
..and yes, this one was planned for for all of you who have asked. I really did not want to have to take a full maternity leave from work so we were aiming to have a baby in the summer. We had the option of trying now or waiting a year and waiting a year just sounded too far away for us! It happened a little later than I wanted it to but we will still get a summer baby!! I still might have to take a week or so off but we will see as the time gets closer! I will keep everyone updated and might try to work up enough energy to do weekly belly post!
Happy Holidays!

10 comments:
Yay! I hope you can find the energy to do weekly belly posts. I have loved looking back at mine. I think a little Waldrop boy would be a wonderful addition to your family. I hope you feel better but different is probably good, in terms of the possibility of having a boy this time.
I'm glad you're planning lunch for tomorrow since your being picky. I'm not so anything will be fine with me. Let me know if you want me to bring something. Yay! See you and AR tomorrow!!
Yes each pregnancy is different. I was sick with both of mine and craved different things with each. Congrats again!
Congrats Ashley! I am so happy for yall & cannot wait for the weekly belly posts...haha! You may just have to find the energy because everyone will want to see!!! When do yall find out if baby Waldrop is a girl or boy? I hope you start feeling better & have a great weekend!
Congrats Ashley!
YAY! Congrats you guys! It is so funny how each prenancy is so different. I am so glad for ya'll! AR will make a great Big Sis!
Yay!! I'm so excited for you :).
Yay! Congrats! I am so happy for ya'll!! AR is gonna be a great big sis!
I'm SO excited!!!! This one is ALL yours! I will not be stealing your pregnancy thunder this time! That means AR ans Alston can start having sleep-overs to help you cope with the exhaustion!
OMG!!! That is soo exciting Ashley :) I can't wait to keep up with your pregnancy!!
Congrats Ashley!!! I am so excited for you! Mine are about the same distance apart and it is so much fun!
Post a Comment