I know we were both a lot more excited than either one of them were! We arrived an hour early to see the preshow but since it was so crowded, we did a loop around the arena and made our way to our seats.
AR had her eye on the light up toys but she and Alston both were pretty excited about their $6 flags!!
While we were waiting, AR noticed a man selling snow cones. She kept telling me "I want Ice, Mom Mom" so Beth treated them both. {No pictures of the snow cone. I was too busy keeping it off of her clothes}.
When the Cirucs parade began, AR and Alston clapped and clapped and clapped. If Alston even stopped for a second AR would get out of her seat and pick his hands up to make him clap.
They both LOVED the animals because it kept their attention but there were moments when we really had to keep them focused!!!
At one point, before intermission, AR said "Mom Mom, I wanna go home. I tired."...No ma'am :) We did have a great time and Beth and I spent most of our time laughing at the two of them.
1 comment:
Ahh! These pictures melt my heart! they are so stinkin' cute together!
Post a Comment