Westin,
You now weigh about 19 lbs and you're wearing 12 month clothing. You are also still in a size 4 diaper. We go to the doctor for your well visit in the morning so I am very curious as to what percentile you are in for height and weight. You have not increased your food intake much this month. You still eat a 6 ounce bottle every 4 hours and eat 1 or 2 jars of baby food or cereal in between. Therefore, I think you have slowed down a good bit on your growing.
The past few weeks you are trying a new trick...sitting up by yourself. You are still very wobbly but you can sit all by yourself for about a minute until you get distracted and feel the need to reach for something. Speaking of reaching for something, you have to grab everything to put in your mouth. When I was trying to take your monthly pictures of you sitting in your chair I had a really tough time keeping the pillow away from you. All you wanted to do was eat it..ha!
You are still sleeping wonderfully! I put you in your crib at night and for the most part you will dose off on your own after a few sips of a bottle. You love your bed. You do not sleep well at all if you are not in your bed. You also have to be snuggled up with a soft blanket against your face to fall asleep and one arm out so your little fingers to scratch your sheets. It never fails that you are asleep before you mobile finishes its lullaby.
You love Little Einsteins just like your big sister did. Not much on television catches your eye but Little Einsteins and football you love! You also love your new Jeep walker Santa brought you. You are very content to sit in it and love to bunny hop across the kitchen floor in it! We haven't mastered moving it across the carpet yet. You also can "get it" in your exersaucer. You have those Happy Feet just like Sister did and will jump and dance until you are too tired to move anymore.
You've been a sickly little boy this month. After Christmas you came down with the croup, a double ear infection, and an upper respiratory infection. You haven't done a very good job shaking it. In fact, you've got a cough we have had a hard time getting rid of. We have all the confidence in the world in Dr. G and hopefully soon you will be back to 100%!
Sick or well, sleepy or perky, you are such a sweet baby! You melt your momma's heart every time you cut your sparkly blue eyes at me.
You are curious, cuddly, strong, and handsome..
You are 6 months..






1 comment:
He is so cute Ashley! I love this post. I can't believe he's already 6 months. We really don't see each other enough. But I will see you at BR's birthday party, I hope!
Post a Comment