Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Westin Wayne

My sweet Westin is a sick little boy. He has a double ear infection, an upper respiratory infection, and the croup. He has been one sickly little boy and I am not sure why...?? Sick or not he is a sweetheart. I could just eat his chunky self up.

  

Why the name Westin Wayne, you ask??

When Heath got home for Christmas he began calling him Westin Wayne. Since our child's middle name is not Wayne, it's Westin Heath, I had to ask him why in the world he was calling him that. Supposedly, a friend and co worker of his in San Antonio always asks Heath, "How's Westin Wayne doing?" or "What's Westin Wayne been up to?" So the nickname has stuck. I caught myself several times over the break calling him Westin Wayne.


Bless His Heart.

1 comment:

Amber Maddux said...

TOO CUTE!!!! I COULD EAT HIM UP MYSELF :)