Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone rather quickly and I have yet to post anything about it. We had several gatherings but luckily our little family didn't have to travel far this year. So hear is a quick recap in pictures. From the looks of it, I only took pictures at our first 2 outings. We also visited Nana and Poppy's where I was so busy stuffing my face and planning our Black Friday self defense tactics that I forgot to take pictures. Our last feast was on the Sunday after the Iron Bowl and by then I was already depressed about having to start back to a normal life and so miserable from all of the food we ate over the past few days that I forgot to take pictures. Oh well...
Our first Thanksgiving feast was with the Granny and the Waldrop's. We spent the majority of the time outside letting the kids be kids.
The night before Thanksgiving we had dinner at Memaw's with my side of the family. We played outside with Poppa Stan...
..snuggled with our newest cousin, Kelly...
..watched Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving...
..and made gum drop ornaments with MiMi.
Afterwards. we stuffed our faces and felt just like this fat guy.
Of course, what's a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday in Alabama without the excitement of an Iron Bowl. This Iron Bowl was one spent at home. We had no company, no party, no plans and for once it was fabulous.
We fried hush puppies and fish...
Hung these beauties and brought in the Christmas tree...
...and cheered the Tide to a victory!! RTR
That's a wrap!
1 comment:
i love that give thanks sign!!!!!! so cute! so glad we found each other's blogs :). I am not great at keeping up with posts but I try!! I have been slacking lately because I have been so busy!! so why can I not figure out how to follow you??? lol i think i am losing my mind...
Post a Comment