Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waldrop Family Christmas

Every year on Christmas Eve we go to Granny's {Heath's grandmother} for Christmas. We have been doing this for as long as I've known Heath so we just plan our other gatherings around this one. This side of the family is massive. I think it's safe to say that there was over 40 people there and the newest generation of Littles were babies last year. This year, they were everywhere, into everything and Westin was one of them :)
Thankfully Christmas Eve day was beautiful and wasn't too cold. We kept the kids outside almost the entire time to keep the older adults sane. They had a blast playing in the yard and having a picnic on the front porch! 
We always eat first and open presents last. When we made Westin come inside he had one of his newest fits.
When he realized he had an audience I think he got a little embarrassed and just laid in the floor.
Sawyer decided to join him.
Fun times and never a dull moment!

No comments: