Week 7:
July 8 -13
Week 7 was spent trying new recipes like this and this, working in the flower beds, watching summer thunderstorms move in, and preparing for a big birthday party!
07.13.12
My mom came into town for a few days so she was a lot of help with the birthday party prep! Her birthday and Westin's birthday are a day apart and my brother's birthday was at the end of June. Stephen was on a mission trip on his birthday so we had a family dinner at Pablo's Friday night to celebrate all 3 birthdays! After I put the kids in bed Friday night, I went ahead and set up for Westin's 2nd birthday party!!
07.14.12
Saturday was Westin's big day! After the birthday party, we spent some extra time with this cute cousin!
07.15.12
We spent most of Sunday at home playing with our new toys. I couldn't make myself take down the table decor so I decided to leave it up until Westin's actual birthday!
Week 8:
07.16.12
We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant for Westin's birthday dinner! I'll share a video later of his birthday serenade. He was so embarrassed and his faced turned 5 shades of red!
July 17 - 20
Westin's 2 year check up, a full day at home to clean and relax, Bunco night for Mommy, and a sick boy keeping his Ma up all night.
07.21.12
Our friends, Bull and Caycie bought their first home and last night I helped host their Housewarming Fiesta!
texmex spread, smore's, margaritas, and friends...Fabulous!
Summer is quickly coming to an end. The Little's will start school next week so this week we will live it up and end the summer with a bang!










1 comment:
I love these photo grids!
http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/
Post a Comment