
It's OK..
...to rewash a load of towels for the 3rd time because for some reason getting them in the dryer has been impossible.
...to put off pre birthday party prep until 2 days before the party.
...to swear off Coke for good only to drink 4 in one day.
...to look forward to bedtime so you can read a good book in silence.
...to be frustrated with the hubby because the Honey Do list isn't getting checked off fast enough.
...to openly look forward to a mini vacation with no children or husbands.
...to take more pictures with Instagram than my SLR
...to eat a Taco Bell chicken quesadilla every Wednesday night.
...to admit I am in no way, shape, or form a perfect stay at home mom {for the summer}but I'm doing my best to make some fabulous memories!
What are you saying "It's OK" to?
2 comments:
It is too hard to give up cokes forever : ) I have tried before, but now I just limit myself to one a day. And thats OK with me!
Ashley, we've never met, but I found your blog before Westin was born through Kristin at Little Princess Diaries (I haven't personally met her before either :)). It's been a while since I've checked in on your blog and Westin has gotten sooo big. Can't believe he is two! Anyway, I appreciate this post! I thought I was the only one that washed towels more than once! I am washing mine for the FOURTH time tonight, but I am committing to myself to get them in the dryer! :) My son needs clothes for day care tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment