Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's OK...

Its Ok Thursdays


...to accept the fact that my breakfast is the left over pancakes on the Little's plates.

...to read to Twilight books this summer {for the first time}

...to be completely done having children {and feel very secure about it} but still have baby names on stand by...just in case

...to have a teeny tiny house but never wanting to move!

...to pretend to put choc choc in the kids milk cup because they've had to much already and laugh when they fall for it :)

...to have my first cup of coffee after 10:00

...to spend more money on my kids clothes and shoes than I do on the adults in the house.

...to spend more time browsing on Pinterest than I do actually pursuing what I found.

...to leave dirty dishes in the sink over night.

...to spend way too much money in the dollar section of Target!

What are you saying "It's Ok" to??

No comments: