So I am going into my 3rd week of school and I am just now sharing these but better late than never. The pictures make my classroom look cluttered but it's really not. We don't have a ton of extra space but we can move around pretty easily. These pictures were taken after school had already started, so my room doesn't look as clean and tidy as I would like, but oh well. It's a 4th grade classroom..It's going to get messy! Enjoy!!
This is what you see when you walk in the door!
This is my library/listening center- When you walk in the door this will be on the left wall..
My desk..right behind the listening center..Now it is messy
My reading table area.. On the back wall
Computer area... Back wall
White board... right wall
Front Wall
Front Wall
Hall
Tomorrow, I think I am just going to post a bunch of pictures from the past few weeks and not try to do a bunch of post. Otherwise, it's going to take me forever to catch up! Have a wonderful weekend!
2 comments:
Your room looks so great! I'm glad school is going well for you. We need to get together for dinner again soon. I'm sure AR has grown quite a bit since we had dinner the last time.
I'm also happy for y'all that Heath is back in town for good now. That's so wonderful for you guys.
I hope y'all are having a great weekend. Talk to you later!
Your room looks great....pictures don't show just how cute it is. I know you worked hard. Hope you have a wonderful year.
Post a Comment