Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Hissy Fit.

Ava Reese,
I understand that your gums are bothering you but it's not my fault. This afternoon I got a pretty good report on you from Mrs. Tess. She said you were a happy baby all day but you didn't sleep much. Well, that happy baby turned into a furious baby as soon as I put you in the car seat. You fussed the whole way to Walmart, the whole way through Walmart, half of the way home from Walmart {you slept the other half..thank goodness}, as soon as I got you out of your car seat, while you ate dinner, while I rocked you, until you fell asleep. You were not a happy baby this evening. I am so confused as to why you are so bad for me. If I am not doing exactly what you want me to do then you fuss at me. You don't act like that for anyone else. Oh well, at least I'm your favorite :) Here are a few pictures from your hissy fit you had when I got you out of the car this afternoon. It was so ridiculous I had to take pictures.

Ohh! Is that Little Einsteins??...Stinker

We got some great news from Daddy today but I will wait and share it with you later. He will be home tomorrow night so we are going to have a great weekend with him. Mommy had to work all week to get ready for school to start but tomorrow I am devoting my whole day to you. NO work, all play. I'm thinking you just need some Mommy time. We'll have fun!!

I love you,
Mommy

2 comments:

bcowart said...

That is so weird you had a fussy baby today too! Oh when Lillian got up from her nap she screamed and screamed and thrashed all over. Nothing made her happy. Dave got worried and came running downstairs cause she was screaming so loud. A does of tylenol and teething tablets she was good as new. She is cutting some BIG molars. I feel your pain!

~Ashley Kimbrel~ said...

So I know hissy fits are not fun! Kearstyn doesn't scream anymore she just throws herself on the floor haha. She's too cute!