Well Daddy said his goodbyes again for the week. AR is so amazed by her Daddy and is very interested in everything about him. It's hilarious :) Watching them interact always makes me smile. It melts my heart to see my rough and tough husband play with, talk to, and teach our small, tender, and fragile daughter. I've dreamed about these moments since before we got married. He is an amazing father who loves his baby girl dearly. His major drawback about taking a job out of town was that AR wouldn't want him or remember him when he is gone for weeks at a time. He misses her so much when he's gone and he worries that she might forget who he is... which isn't the case at all. I don't think she is at the age where she necessarily "miss him" when he's gone but she does recognize him when he comes home and after a few minutes, is all over him with excitement. Even though she is a Mommy's girl, AR loves her Daddy... and the feeling is mutual :)
After we got Daddy on the rode, AR and I did nothing but lounge. AR has realized that she can see outside if she stands at the door, so she stood and hollered at Scarlett for a little while
She then destroyed my kitchen by ripping up the Sunday newspaper and emptying Walmart bags. Of course, I sat and watched {videoed} while she did it because it was kinda funny..Check her out..
{The video is a little dark because its video from my camera}
Finally, we wrapped up our Sunday with a bottle and Noggin.
Goodnight..
1 comment:
Ava Reese is totally precious! and I love seeing pictures of she and her daddy. They are so sweet!
I can't wait to see how Chase interacts with our little one. I know that feeling will be amazing. Only a few more months.
Post a Comment