This morning when you woke up I was already gone.
I thought about you all morning and worried and wondered how you reacted to having someone else there when you woke up. I called and got an update on you and you handled it just fine. You napped for someone else for two hours today. I don't understand..Why won't you nap like that for me? Mrs. Tess cut your fingernails for me today without me even asking her because they were long overdue. I hate cutting your nails and you hate for me to cut your nails so we put it off far longer than we should. When I got you home this afternoon you kept showing me your hand and pointing to your fingernails and jibber jabbering all about it. You were having a very serious conversation with me. I know you were trying to tell me about getting your nails done and how mad you got about it but I couldn't understand a word you were saying. So I just pretended and told you how beautiful they were and how sorry I was that I didn't cut them sooner and how we should paint them to make them prettier ;) I can't wait to have "real" conversations with you. "Real" meaning ones where we understand what each other are saying!
I love you,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment