I had lots on my "To Do" list today so I planned on putting you in front of your toy box and letting you have at it. I was going to let you pull all of your toys out and let you scatter them all over the living room, empty the DVDs off the shelf, and rip up any magazine/paper you could find {as long as it wasn't important} because that is what you love to do and I needed you to entertain yourself today. However, you had different plans for me this morning. You wanted me to hold you, and cuddle with you, and watch Little Einsteins with you. You didn't want me to give all of my attention to that stack of file folders taller than you are. You didn't want me to plan any lessons, talk on the phone, load the dish washer, fold laundry, or take a shower. Nope. You wanted me all to yourself. You refused to nap and you refused to eat so I loaded you up to took you for a ride. We had plans to go meet baby Jaylen and Karen for lunch and I just knew you would fall asleep during our 20 minute drive to town. Nope. We also planned to go help JiJi decorate her bulletin board in her classroom so I knew since you still had not napped and it was 2:00 you would fall alseep on our 15 minute drive back out of town..and yes, you did..
For 10 minutes... We then had plans to meet Allison for dinner so I hoped, prayed, and begged you would sleep for that hour and a half we had before it was time to go to dinner...and YOU DID!! Were you in a good mood at Panera Bread after a really good nap? No.. Did you sit quietly and eat your dinner while Mommy and Allison talked about babies? No... Did you make a huge mess out of puffs and napkins for Mommy to pick up off the floor before we left? Yes.. Were you completely wired and all over the place? Yes.. Did you make Allison get up and walk you around.. Yes? Did you shake your booty for Mommy while she took your picture with Allison?.. Yes..
Is it really hard to take you to restaurants at this point in your life?.. Yes.. Will I stop because of it.. Absolutely Not :) Your Wild, Your Crazy, Your Beautiful!!
I love you,
Mommy
1 comment:
I absolutely love this post. SO CUTE! I loved getting to see you guys Monday night even if AR was wired. I'm just glad she was so HAPPY! She is an adorable little girl and I hope to start seeing more of y'all even thought school is about to start back.
I hope you're getting some work done today and if not I know you're enjoying spending time with that beautiful daughter of yours.
Post a Comment