
Too bad neither Heath nor I got to eat any of it.
Brides cake..
All the grooms cakes we looked at seemed a bit cheesy so we decided to just do a variety of pedafores..and they were a hit..
Mr. and Mrs. Waldrop cutting the cake
First Dance to I'll Be by Edwin McCain
Father/Daughter Dance - My dad and I both cried during our dance. I had a hard time picking the right song for us to dance to so I told my dad I wanted him to pick it and to not tell me. I wanted to wait until our dance to hear what he picked. He picked the perfect song for our relationship. Let's just say I was a difficult 18 year old that put my dad to HELL but through it all he always let me know how much he loved me.. I am tearing up now.. We danced to Still by the Commodores
Our beautiful guest

My brother and his girlfriend gave Heath and I dance lessons before we got married so we learned how to do the Waltz. We were going to do the Waltz for our first dance but chickened out. So we decided to do it for our last dance. With all of our close friends and family circled around us we danced to From This Moment by Shania Twain. After it was over they all came inward and gave us a big group hug. It was my favorite part of the reception!!

Our departure.. Through all the wedding planning, I forgot to do one thing. Plan on something to be thrown when we left. However, our friends handed out deer corn and through it at us. It was the perfect ending to a fabulous wedding!
For our honeymoon we spent a week in Key West.


This was the view from our room!


Since we flew down to Key West we had no way of getting around the island. So we rented a scooter for the week. It was so much fun.

We even went to the grocery store in our Scooter..

..and had a designated place to park it at the hotel

Heath really wanted to go fishing while we were in the Keys so we did that one day!

We spent the rest of the time shopping, eating, sight seeing, or tanning.
3 comments:
Your wedding looks like it was a lot of fun! I love the picture of so many people up dancing!
Your honeymoon pictures are great too - looks like you had great weather!
You guys had a beautiful wedding, I love your dress!
Hey Ashley! We don't know one another but I just wanted to say hello and that I love your blog! I went to Univ. of Alabama and fournd your blog through a friend of a friend. Just wanted to say hi!
-Rachel Bolanos
Post a Comment