A few weeks ago, you broke Mommy's laptop by knocking it off the couch. Therefore, I have been without a computer for over a week. The week before that, Mommy started her new job as a teacher and was SO busy, I couldn't find time to blog. Luckily, things have calmed and, more importantly, the computer is fixed!! So I am going to spend the next few days catching up on the last couple of weeks.
My last post, I talked about wanting to devote my whole day to you before I started working so that Friday, we spent the whole day together doing nothing but playing {and eating} while we waited for Daddy to get home from Shreveport.
I took you to the park Friday afternoon after it cooled off so you could swing. Sadly, you weren't as crazy about the swing as you use to be so we didn't stay at the park very long.
Friday night we went to pick up Daddy and all of his "stuff" because Daddy got transferred back to Birmingham! We are so excited that Daddy will be home every night now and he is so relieved that he won't miss out on our day to day.
On Saturday morning, Daddy and the boys went and did boy things and you and I went to visit our friends, Beth and Alston. 
Mommy and Beth have some cute things up our sleeves so we wanted to get you and Alston together so we could get the projects wrapped up. Mommy wants Beth to share the project first since she is the one who has created it but I will give a sneak peak to satisfy the curiosity until Beth decides to share! 
We also took your 10 month portraits this day! They turned out so cute! 



We also took your 10 month portraits this day! They turned out so cute! On Sunday, we spent the day cleaning up around the house. Daddy cut the grass, cleaned up the vehicles and worked in the yard. We went outside to help for a little bit and to let you get your feet dirty...literally!!
It was so nice to not have to say goodbye to Daddy and we spent Sunday evening ready books and enjoying time with him.
Mommy is so tired so I will do more catching up tomorrow and Friday. Hopefully by Friday I will be all caught up.
I love you, Stinker!Mommy
5 comments:
I'm so glad your computer is fixed! AR's 10 month pictures are ADORABLE and I can't wait to see the pictures you and Beth took of the babies. I know they are going to be so cute!!
I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!
I'm glad your back to blogging. All of the pictures of AR are so cute. I can't wait to see what all you have planned for her birthday. Glad to hear that Heath is back in town.
glad your back! Hope teaching is going well. love the pictures!
AR is SOOO precious :) So glad your back!!
I am SOOOO glad you are back to blogging! I love the pics of AR & cannot wait to see more posts. Keep it up!
Post a Comment