So I have stolen an idea from a friend of mine for a few months and then I will probably steal another idea from another friend of mine and hopefully neither one will be mad.. ;) Since I am stealing her idea, the least I can do is brag about her...right? Anyway, my friend Kristin over at The Little Princess Diaries is expecting baby Sophie in a few months and has been documenting her pregnancy with the most creative belly posts. Since I found out I was pregnant I have been wanting to do something very similar but haven't really felt up to taking the amount of time it takes to do it. Even though I have stolen this brilliant idea, I don't have many of the luxuries Kristin has, such as: her creative mind, a sister who is an amazing professional photographer with a studio {in fact, I don't even have a photographer since Heath has left for Texas. My photographer is the timer on my camera...ha!}, or a program to wipe away blemishes, a chubby neck, or a dried, chapped chin {yes, it's awful}. All I have is a picture with a white background and basic Picnic to add the text :) However, I think my version turned out pretty cute and hopefully I will continue weekly belly posts this way until I start on the nursery and then I will probably steal Allison's idea of doing the belly post in front of the progressing nursery (I think that was a run on sentence..ha!). When I start doing that I will brag about her belly posts :) Speaking of Allison, her little Brantley Rae will be here shortly and I continue to pray for patience and a wonderful/safe delivery as the big day quickly approaches for the parents-to-be.
Baby belly - 14 weeks

Baby belly - 14 weeks

5 comments:
LOVE it! And don't feel bad... I stole the idea from another blogger that I don't even know :).
I love the belly post idea. It's a super cute idea!! and I would love it if you stole my idea of taking pictures in your Peanuts nursery. That will be totally cute as well. I'm glad you both are doing well. Thanks for praying for us and we are doing the same for you guys.
Love you!! Have a good weekend!!
You look so beautiful in this picture. And I love the belly post idea!
Great Picture! Great idea no matter where it came from!
Your picture is GREAT! I love seeing Kristin's updates, and now I can see you too. This is a great idea for any new mother-to-be. Hope AR feels better soon.
Post a Comment