Daddy had to take AR to the doctor Tuesday morning because she has had an on going congestive cough for over a week which preceded by a fever and runny nose over the weekend. The doctor told him she has bronchiolitis and ended up giving her a breathing treatment. He was told to let it run its course but to bring her back if she gets worse, develops an ear infection, or a long list of other reasons. Today she started showing signs of an ear infection but we are going to try to wait it out this weekend and see if a lot of rest along with the help of the humidifier makes us feel better. I sure do hope so.
Here AR is chillin in her pack n play watching tv. I was an awful Mommy months ago and got AR out of the habit of sleeping in her bed when Heath would work out of town. Now we have a child who refuses to sleep in her crib. Last week, Daddy broke out the pack and play and worked hard at getting her to at least sleep in that until we are ready to convert her crib {which I will do this weekend or next week}. She absolutely loves it. She will even lay down in it and go to sleep on her own. She has never done that :) Hopefully I will have just as much success putting her in a toddler bed when I actually do convert her crib. At least we are making progress. I will definitely not make this mistake with our little peanut. He/she will go in the crib from the very beginning :) Speaking of our little peanut, tomorrow I will be 14 weeks. I forgot to do a belly post last week so I will share an ultrasound picture from last week to make up for it and try to do a 14 week belly picture as well. No promises..By the time I get home from work the last thing I want to do is have my picture made.. but I will try to remember :) Yay for 14 weeks.. moving right along!!
1 comment:
14 weeks..Yay!! I hope you have time and feel like taking a picture. I'm interested to see if you've grown since your last belly post. I hope AR doesn't get an ear infection and just starts to feel better over the weekend.
I hope y'all have a relaxing weekend.
Post a Comment