Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yogurt, Jelly Toast, and Mega Blocks Saturday

AR still isn't feeling any better and in fact slept until 10:00 this morning. I also am under the weather with what seems to be a head cold. Therefore, both of us stayed in our jammies all day. While I was fixing AR her waffle this morning, I caught her doing this... She has become OBSESSED with yogurt and she realized I had some left from my breakfast. She is so funny. Other than yogurt, I have had a hard time getting her to eat because she hasn't felt well. She didn't eat much of her waffle so I decided to let her try my breakfast since it was something she had never eaten before...jelly toast. As you can tell her eyes lit up when she tasted it. She ate a whole piece and "mmmmmm..ed" the whole time. The child loves food. She had several come aparts through out the day so I decided to pull out a Christmas toy that I had put away for moments and days like this...MEGA BLOCKS!! She loved them. After she got bored of playing with them we worked on sorting the Mega Blocks in a bag and the wooden blocks in another bag. She did pretty well. We have also been working on cleaning up our messes. She is so destructive and I try to get her to use the energy she has destroying things to also clean them up. We're still working on that..ha!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm glad she liked the toast so much and thank goodness for the Mega blocks. ha! I hope you both get to feeling better soon!