So I'm thinking the rained caused this cutie to go a little coo coo today. This morning as I was trying to get everything ready to get out the door, she grabbed a corn cob out of the trash can and began chewing and sucking on it. I wish someone could have seen my face. I mean, eeeew! After that, she followed me around sticking random objects in my rain boots that were on my feet. I had to stop several times to empty them. It was funny but my goodness she can be weird! ha!
On another note, I made two discoveries today.
1. The new Lady Antebellum cd comes out Tuesday, January 26. I am so excited. I really wanted their new cd for Christmas but Daddy informed me that it wasn't coming out until the end of January. So FYI, if you like them as much as I do, their cd will be out soon!
2. Target brand diapers (or Up & up..or whatever they are called) are awesome! I have never bought them before but decided to try them since I did my grocery shopping there today! I highly recommend them if Target is convenient for you, it's not at all for me.
3 comments:
We love up&up diapers too!
We sure hope AR gets to feeling better soon! Alston misses her dearly! (Not that he said so himself, but I can sense it..lol!)
FYI (for weekends) most peditricians have a on call service and can make a appt. for you at the childrens south on acton road. Mine does, I love it cause I don't have to miss work etc. Hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment