So what have we been doing? Well, New Years Eve we had dinner with Sarah, Eric and Amanda at Outback and Heath and I were back at home and asleep by 10:00 pm. We both fell asleep on the couch and didn't see a ball drop or a countdown. I woke up at 2:00 am to go crawl in the bed. On New Years day we rode over to Nana's to watch a lot football and eat our black eyed peas and collard greens. On Saturday, do to the freezing temps over the next several days, we decided to bring Chief inside {after a bath, of course}. He is doing so good for a dog who rarely ever comes inside. He has had no accidents and has just laid around taking it all in. AR has been a little unsure of his presence and tries to take the longest route around him. They are warming up to each other though. She let him share her pallet yesterday when she was sick.Yesterday, we took down the Christmas tree, got our lives ready to start the work week and of course, took care of a sick baby. Today, I went back to work. It was actually just a teacher work day but it was a little tough getting back in the groove of things. Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment. I know I have been awful at updating belly post but we really haven't stopped. I will be 12 weeks on Friday and I am determined to start documenting because I really regret not doing so with AR. I hope everyone has a great week. Our little family is getting very anxious about the National Championship game on Thursday. The forecast is calling for snow but what if the power goes out or the satellite?? What will we do?? We are a little worried but hopefully we will get enough snow to enjoy but not so much that it causes Alabama chaos!!
Have a great week!
1 comment:
Great post! I go to the doctor tomorrow as well. Hopefully we'll both get good reports. Take a picture of the little belly on Friday and post so we can all see that growing belly. hehe!
Have a good week!!
Post a Comment