
One of my best friends,
Allison, delivered a precious 7 lb 10 oz baby girl at 2:16 Thursday afternoon. I am so excited for Chase and Allison and very thankful that Allison had a pretty easy labor and delivery. Here are a few pictures from our visit to meet Brantley Rae!! AR didn't make the visit because she is still sick. I got a phone call at work letting me know how bad she felt so I took half a day off so I could take her to the doctor. We were given a decongestant and an antibiotic so hopefully we can kick the mess it the butt! Afraid she might still be contagious, I dropped her off with Pop's and JiJi.

Such a beautiful family...The Williamson's
When one of our friends has a baby, my sweet friend,
Ashley, brings them a cookie cake. We got one when AR was born :)
FEET!!
Brantley Rae with the girls!
Me with Brantley Rae. She got really fussy right before I held her so I sat down in the rocking chair to rock her. It put her right to sleep. She either really loves her Aunt Ashley or she is going to love to rock!
1 comment:
she is perfect!
Post a Comment