Ok friends. I have a question. What do you bring a newborn baby home in during the summer {middle of July to be exact}? AR was born in October so it was a given to dress her in long sleeves but I am at a loss with this one. Baby Westin will pretty much go from an air conditioned hospital to an air conditioned car to an air conditioned home. So do I dress him in short sleeves just because its going to be 100 degrees outside or do I dress him in long sleeves {just not bundled up in blankets}? I was thinking a cotton, long sleeved layette like this...
but then I was thinking that this might be too warm and heaven knows I don't want to over heat him. However, putting him in a "summer" outfit doesn't seem right either. HELP!?!?

6 comments:
we brought Connor home in a Shortsleeve smocked jon jon. We just wrapped him in a receiving blanket...he was born in august. it really depends on how well the baby holds his/her body temp. I guess. Once we got home we changed him into a sleeper.
We brought Rylan home on a daygown. I would suggest something like a romper. Check kissy kissy. There stuff is very cute and soft. Hope that helps.
Kissy Kissy clothes are adorable and they are super soft. We received two outfits as gifts and I love them for BR. A little on the pricey side but totally worth it. I would say short sleeves and then wrap him in a blanket if you think he might get chilly. I love that little outfit in the picture though. So sweet!
We're gonna bring Maggie home in short sleeves...so if it doesn't work out I'll let you know! haha.
I remember bringing Kearstyn home in a short sleeve onesie and pants, we just put a blanket over her in the carseat and then swaddled her when we got home, And she was born in July =) which by the way is a GREAT month =) I cant wait to see you soon! Love you
Hi, Ashley this is Tiffney. We brought Brody and Bronnor both home in Kissy Kissy stuff it isn't to fancy and it is very comfortable. Brody's was a diaper cover with a shirt and Bronnor's was a sleeper that was smocked. Check Jack and Jill in Homewood they have a lot of Kissy Kissy. Hope this helps!
Post a Comment