Sunday, May 23, 2010

Maggie = 1 week

Sarah brought baby Maggie by for a few minutes today so we could get some kisses in! Today Maggie turned 1 week old! We let AR hold her for the first time and she absolutely floored me. I figured she would try to push her out of her lap because she is kind of funny about her personal space but she didn't. In fact, as soon as we laid her down, AR leaned in to kiss her without us having to ask her to. Of course, I wasn't camera ready so we had to beg her to do it again. I think AR is going to be a sweet big cousin and big sister. Well probably not. She will probably be the next Angelica Pickles...ha!
We love you Miss Maggie!

2 comments:

Allison said...

OMG! Precious pictures. AR is going to be such a sweet big sister and big cousin.

Lauren Crooks said...

AR will be a Wonderful big sis/cousin! Haha, you crack me up....Angelica Pickles! ha!