Sunday, May 9, 2010

Check...Check...Check

Check...Check...Check...
I checked off a few more items from my 104 in 104!
4/4/2010
Westin
67. Get Bouncy Seat

4/23/2010
Finances
56. Pay off 4 wheeler

4/25/2010
Nursery
9. Buy Bedding
11. Pick out fabric for window treatment
15. Decide on furniture (dresser, changing table, shelves)

Westin
66. Get Diaper Bag
67. Get swing
70. Get video monitor

5/1/2010
Gifts
81. Get birthday gift for Tina

Ava Reese's Room
20. Clean out Ava Reese's room
21. Organize Ava Reese's room
22. Rearrange Ava Reese's room
23. Decide on furniture for Ava Reese's room - night stand
24. Clean out Ava Reese's closet
25. Organize Ava Reese's closet

Here are a few pictures of AR's clean/organized toddler room:
I am planning on painting on old window and a few frames and putting them on the left wall above her chest as well as a few other frames or shelves around the room. This is the last to-do on my list for AR's room and I plan on sharing when I get around to painting and hanging them. We have lots of pictures that need to be displayed..ha! Her name is the only thing on her walls at the moment.
I decided to put big toys in the closet. They were taking over the house. The closet might not look organize but really it is. I wish I had purchased the hanging shelf a long time ago. It helped so much getting shoes, bloomers, seasonal wear (bathing suit, gloves, hats, etc) and dress up orgnaized. The top holds big diaper/beach bags, floaties and othe large items Missy Prissy doesn't need to get a hold of. This was a major project because the closet had become the catch all.
Her sweet chest that used to house baby blankets and bedding now holds toys. I am so thankful we have this because all of her toys fit perfectly and therefore are not all over the house/room!
5/2/2010
Event
87. Plan Baby Shower for Sarah

Gift
89. Baby Shower gift for Maggie/Sarah

5/4/2008
Nursery
5. Pick out paint color

Westin
71. Get Pack N Play

5/9/2010
Ava Reese's Room
26. Purchase CD player for AR's room
I plan on getting some major things accomplished this week and and weekend so hopefully I will have nursery pictures to share soon. As of now, it's still an empty room with half painted walls..ha!

No comments: